Fans of Cave’s SHMUP titles have been asking a re-release of Deathsmiles on PC for quite some time and of course Degica Games took notice of this and began the task of getting it ported over. Well, you know what? It’s done and it’s finally released on Steam. That’s right, fans of Cave’s masterpiece, Deathsmiles, can now pick up a copy by heading over to Steam right now.
And if you pick it up today and until March 17, 2016, not only will get you a 10% discount bringing the cost to $17.99, but you’ll also score a copy a the Deathsmiles soundtrack as well. No clue if the soundtrack is the original soundtrack or a remaster of the original, but I’m willing to bet it’s the former.
So it’s finally here, so why are you still here? Go download your copy today!
- Horizontally scrolling bullet-hell madness across six different game modes including Mega Black Label mode.
- Spooky good fun! Battle ghosts, demons, man-eating plants, and even giant cattle in this gothic horror-themed adventure.
- Five playable angels to choose from, each with her own faithful familiar.
- Supports two-player local cooperative play. Banish the forces of Hell together!
- Reap what you sow with the challenging and powerful Counter system.
- Freely choose your path and difficulty with nonlinear progression between a variety of macabre stages.