Welcome to the Anime Rapid Pulse for the week of April 6, 2019! This is a roundup of anime news stories that take care of themselves by the headlines alone. Not all news stories need paragraphs upon paragraphs to get the point across, but sometimes they are too important to be ignored. The Anime Rapid Pulse solves this by just rapid firing those news stories to you in one convenient post!
- Teasing Master Takagi-san’s second season set to premiere in July
- I’m From Japan set to premiere on April 8
- Guilty Crown is now available to stream on Netflix
- Ao-chan Can’t Study gets licensed by Sentai Filmworks
- Funimation adds Fairy Gone to streaming service
- A new anime season has started so news has been dead! Can’t you tell? ^_^