With PAX East 2018 right around the corner (It’s next week!), Nintendo has dropped a bombshell and has announced what they’ll be showing off.
We’re talking about titles that were either recently released or games that people are looking forward to. Some of which will be playable for attendees during the event; including Dark Souls Remastered and Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.
Take a look at what Nintendo will be bringing and then get ready to stand in line. If you’re heading out to PAX East 2018, that is.
Nintendo Switch games scheduled to appear at the Nintendo booth include the following:
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze from Nintendo
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition from Nintendo
- Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido from Nintendo (playable)
- DARK SOULS: REMASTERED from Bandai Namco Entertainment (playable)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus from Bethesda Softworks (playable)
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes from Grasshopper Manufacture and Suda51 (playable)
- SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy from NIS America (playable)
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy from Activision (playable)
Indie games to be playable in the Nindie Arcade include the following:
- Just Shapes & Beats from Berzerk Studio (playable)
- Dead Cells from Motion Twin (playable)
- The Messenger from Sabotage and Devolver Digital (playable)
- LUMINES REMASTERED from Enhance Games (playable)
- Runner3 from Choice Provisions
- West of Loathing from Asymmetric (playable)
- Pool Panic from Adult Swim Games
- Pode from Henchman & Goon
- Garage from tinyBuild Games (playable)
- Next Up Hero from Aspyr Media and Digital Continue
I can’t wait to get my hands on Dark Souls Remastered and Wolfenstein II. What about you? Which of these games are you most excited about? Sound off in the comments below.