I’m likely what Square Enix has been doing as of late. I mean, the porting of their titles over to the PC. While we already know that Final Fantasy XV is heading to the PC, they just announce that Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age is also coming to the PC. Slated to be released on Feb. 1, 2018, Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age will get a bunch of updates for the PC release. It will be priced at $49.99
- 60FPS – Ivalice will look better than ever with the game running at 60FPS.
- Compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors – Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16×3):9 experience.
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus – Post-game content modes are now accessible from the beginning of the game.
- Three background music options – The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game.
- Maximized License Points and Gil – New functionality added to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen.
- Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more to optimize the PC player experience.
60 FPS, 21:9 ratio support and more await those PC gamers that want some more Final Fantasy in their life. Pretty exciting news for PC gamers.
PC screenshots below.
Anyone who pre-orders the game via Steam will also score some bonuses. A 20% discount, a three-track digital music compilation and a new Steam skin illustrated by famed FINAL FANTASY artist Isamu Kamikokuryo.
Square Enix will also be selling a collectors edition of the title via its website. The Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age PC Collectors Edition will be priced at $149.99 and will include the following:
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age Steelbook with digital code
- Exclusive 6-card set
- Exclusive Collectors Edition Judge Magisters Bust Set
As with most items on Square Enix’s website, this is a limited quantity deal. Once it sells out, it’s gone forever.