On this week’s brand new episode of The Cine-Analyst, we finally get to the good stuff — the character analysis! And on the audio-psychologists couch this time around, we have Bruce Wayne aka the Dark Knight, aka the Savoir of Gotham, aka the Caped Crusader, aka BATMAN! We look at the Nolan version of the Dark Knight to give us a look at the healing process.
Here’s what we talk about this episode:
- Why the Nolan trilogy
- Freud’s process of healing
- The Batcave that trauma built
- Hobbes’ Sovereign, aka Batman has to be a bossy dude
- Why the Batman suit is a security blanket
- Schrödinger’s Batman
- Yes, there is a reason why Batman falls a lot
Tune in every Friday as I breakdown fictional characters and talk about what’s going on inside that brain of theirs. Are your favorite heroes crazy or just misunderstood? Find out on this season of The Cine-Analyst!