After much waiting and blind pre-orders for beta access, Capcom has officially announced Street Fighter V’s PC specs. Capcom has made a point to say that “minimum” does, in fact, mean minimum to run at all; while “recommended” is what you’ll need to achieve a optimal experience, so no complaining that your PC can’t run 1080p 60FPS if it’s barely scraping by required specs!
- Recommended: Windows 7 64-bit
- Minimum: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz
- Recommended: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50GHz
- Minimum: 6 GB DDR3
- Recommended: 8 GB DDR3
- Minimum: Nvidia GTX 480 (or higher)
- Nvidia GTX 570 (or higher)
- Nvidia GTX 670 (or higher)
- Recommended: GTX 960
- Broadband Connection Required
- Minimum: DirectX 11
- Recommended: DirectX 11
- Minimum: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
This seems a might steep for a fighting game, so we’ll see where all those resources end up going. At any rate, hopefully this means the next beta (which will feature PS4/PC cross-play) is on its way soon!