The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddess is a live symphony concert event celebrating the Legend of Zelda franchise. It is currently touring across the world.
The name Symphony of the Goddesses refers not only to the concert program but also to the four-movement symphony, recounting the classic storylines from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. The performance will also highlight orchestral renditions of music from The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. Concerts will be performed by full orchestra and choir in world class venues throughout the world.
By popular demand, several new locations have been added:
- Durham, Durham Performing Arts Center; September 10
- St. Louis, Powell Hall; September 11, September 12, September 13
- Philadelphia, Mann Center; September 18
- Providence, Providence Performing Arts Center; September 25
- Chicago, Auditorium Theatre; October 1
- Indianapolis, Old National Centre; October 2
- Milwaukee, Milwaukee Theatre; October 3
- New York, Barclays Center; October 13
- Salt Lake City, Abravanel Hall; October 15
- Hamburg, O2 World; November 8
- Amsterdam, Heineken Music Hall; November 11
- Brussels, Palais 12; November 12
- Madrid, Palacio Vista Alegre; November 13
- Barcelona, Auditori Forum; November 14
- Rome, Auditorium Conciliazione; November 15
- Zurich, Hallenstadion; November 21
- Dublin, Convention Centre; November 22
For a full list of venue locations and ticket purchases, see here.