Degica Games is on a roll. With two recent releases over to the PC via Steam, doesn’t look like they plan on stopping anytime soon. And now they’ve gone and announced that the once Nintendo 3DS exclusive title, Code of Princess, will be their next title. Code of Princess will retail for $11.99 when it’s finally released.
Making its way to Steam on April 14, 2016, Code of Princess is a 2D beat’em up game that incorporates RPG elements. And if that doesn’t sound like fun, need I help you remember games such as Guardian Heroes (Sega Saturn) and Dragon’s Crown (PS3/PS Vita). Players will be able to play alone or hook up with 3 others for some 4 player co-op or you can play against each other as well.
- Unlock 4 characters to battle your way through Campaign mode and even more characters to use in additional modes!
- RPG stats let you decide how your characters will develop and collectible and equipable items let you improvise!
- Float like a butterfly with fighting combos and the Plane system and sting like a bee with the damage doubling Lock-on and Burst systems!
- Online cooperative play for when you’re feeling friendly and online versus play for when you’re not!
- Developed by industry veterans and illustrated by Kinu Nishimura of Capcom fame!
- OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2Ghz or faster processer
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct Sound
- Additional Notes: Controller recommended.
For more info on Degica Games, check out http://degigames.com.