Ready for some apocalypse fun in Rocket League? Today marks the day that Rocket League created, Psynonix, has introduced their latest DLC, Chaos Run, into the game. Costing just $3.99 for both the PC and PlayStation 4, gamers will be able to partake in new additions to the game, which include the following;
- 2 New Battle-Cars, Ripper and Grog
- 12 New Decals (six for each new Battle-Car)
- 2 New Paint Types (Camo and Sun-Damaged)
- 2 New Wheels (Ripper and Grog)
- 2 New Rocket Trails (Sandstorm, Nuts and Bolts)
- 3 New Toppers (Boombox, Cow Skull, Mohawk)
- 3 New Antennas (Bomb Pole, Radioactive, Retro Ball – Wasteland)
- 5 New Trophies (PS4) and Achievements (Steam)
In addition, a new arena called “Wasteland”, a completely-sloped perimeter, entirely different Boost placements, and a much more prominent, physically-wider pitch stadium. Oh, did I mention that it’s not your typical arena? Completely non-regulation, folks, so enjoy that.
Head on over to the PlayStation Network or Steam to get your copy of “Chaos Run” today!