A new patch for the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for the PC has been released. Patch 1.0.3, address several issues and introduces several improvements, this is not the patch however that will address the 600+ other fixes as that will be released later. To download the patch, just fire up Steam or GOG and you’re good to go. The patch comes in around 242MB.
You can also download the patch from here.
For full changelog, check below:
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI.
- Improves performance especially in cutscenes and gameplay
- Fixes grass and foiliage popping that can occur after density parameters change
- Improves Nvidia Hairworks performance
- Boosted texture anisotropy sampling to 16x on Ultra preset
- Sharpen Postprocess settings extended from Off/On to Off/Normal/High
- Improves menu handling
- Improves input responsiveness when using keyboard
- Corrects an issue with stamina regeneration while sprinting
- Fixes a cursor lock issue that sometimes occcurs when scrolling the map
- Generally improves world map focus
- Corrects a bug where player was able to fire bolts at friendly NPCs
- Corrects an issue in dialog selections
- Corrects some missing translations in the UI
- Minor SFX improvements -Blood particles will now properly appear after killing enemies on the water
- Rostan Muggs is back
Source: Witcher 3 website