Ubisoft has recently announced that they have opened registration on a closed alpha for the upcoming Rainbow Six Siege (PC only). To sign up just head on over to http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/, however there a few things to keep in mind.
- You will need a Uplay account.
- This testing period will be PC-only and limited to North America and Europe. Check the FAQ for a full list of eligible countries.
- This testing period will be multiplayer-only.
- The FAQ will answer more of your questions about the Closed Alpha. Start time of the testing period will be announced as we get closer to the date.
- Thank you for your support, we are looking forward to working with you on this next stage of the game.
You’ll also need to meet the closed alpha spes requirements as well.
Minimum Rainbow Six Siege Closed Alpha PC Requirements:
OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, x64
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD FX-8120 Eight-Core
CPU Speed: 3.3 GHz (Recommended), 2.6 GHz (Minimum)
RAM: 8 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 / R9 280 X
VRAM: 2 GB
Note: These specs are the ones required for Alpha testing and are not the final PC specs. We are still working on optimizing the game and the launch specs will be lower than the Alpha specs.
For more info on the closed alpha be sure to check out the closed alpha F.A.Q.