The moment that all you Driveclub fans, myself included, have been waiting for. And if you’re wondering what super car they were teasing, unless you know the cars specs you won’t know since they don’ tell you. However if you look at the added cars, you’ll see the Koenigsegg One:1 listed. That car has a theoretical 273mph, can hit 0-62 in 2.8 seconds and has 1240bhp. So my money is on that car!
Update 1.11 includes the following:
* Adds a new Multiplayer game mode: Team Time Trial.
* Adds a new track offering 2 variants: Kobago in Japan.
* All add-on Tours have new progress requirements: You need 8 Stars (previously 12) to progress to the second stage and 22 Stars (previously 27) to open up the final Championship.
* Adds the ability to choose from a collection of factory Paint Jobs during vehicle selection prior to an Event.
* Adds the option to enable the Rev Counter in cockpit view.
* Decreases the threshold on the manumatic downshift limiter to allow players to downshift earlier.
* Reduces the drying time for rain splatter on the screen when in Chase Cam.
* Implements ghosting under certain conditions in Multiplayer races to prevent track blocking.
* Allows the ‘Contender’ and ‘Unbeatable’ Trophies to be unlocked even if the challenges expire when you are not online.
* Includes a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
Update 1.11 Add-ons (coming to PlayStation Store Feb 24-26):
* Adds support for the VUHL 05, coming to PlayStation®Store as a free download.
* Adds support for the DOWNFORCE Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on.
* The Downforce Car Pack includes: Ferrari F50, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Centennial Edition, SRT Viper GTS, Koenigsegg One:1 and Jaguar F-Type R Coupé.
* The Downforce Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
* Adds support for the Midnight Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on.
* The Midnight Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
* Adds support for 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customize your cars with.
But that’s not all!
* Server upgrades: to improve stability and performance for all current players and to enable the release of the PS+ Edition and DRIVECLUB companion app.
* Private lobbies: Development of Private Lobbies for Multiplayer is ongoing alongside development of server upgrades.
* Replays: are in the final stages of development and testing. It’s likely that offline replays will come ahead of Multiplayer replays.
* Changes to drift scoring: to ensure that you are rewarded for momentum, control and staying on the track in drift zones.
* Lots more cars: We can’t say what’s coming just yet, but many of your most commonly requested cars and manufacturers are coming to DRIVECLUB, along with a few surprises.
* New ranks: because many of you are at Level 50 already.
Still no work on the PlayStation Plus version of the title, however that’s a lot of content! Looks like I finally have a reason to get a steering wheel now…. The SRT Viper GTS, one of my favorite supercars!