Microsoft’s FanFest, an event that lets gamers get access to special game launches, early hands-on with titles, free swag and much more, has announced where they’re heading next. And it just so happens that they’re heading to the Land Down Under. Yep, they’re heading to Austraila. Starting on September 27, 2016, tickets for the event will be distributed at the Microsoft Store located at the Pitt Street Mall @ 10:30AM AEST. Only 250 tickets will be given out and it’s first come first serve.
During the Xbox FanFest, gamers will be able to attend a special Forza Horizon 3 launch, some sort of secret late afternoon event on September 28th, for Gears of War 4, and much more. For the entire list of what’s happening, see below.
- A special Forza Horizon 3 launch event at Sydney Dragway, Tuesday afternoon, September 27.
- A secret Wednesday late afternoon activity, September 28, for Gears of War 4.
- Exclusive early access to the Xbox booth at EB Games Expo, Thursday night, September 29, where fans can access the Xbox Booth before it’s open to the public.
- Fan swag, Xbox fan shirt and other goodies.
- Meet and greet some of the industry’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
For more info on the event, head over to the Xbox FanFest announcement here.