With Epic Games being attached to several high profile crowdfunded games (Phoenix Point, Outer Wilds, Shenmue 3), what does this mean for future crowdfunded titles? Will people shy away from them, will developers highlight what game store the keys will be from? Will Epic Games continue to interfere with games that were already backed?
That’s what today’s episode begs to ask.
Thanks for listening. If you’d like to come on the show as a guest or have topics you’d like for us to discuss, contact us here.
Subscribe to us on:
Follow the Spectator Mode Podcast crew on Twitter:
- Spectator Mode Podcast- https://twitter.com/spectator_mode
- Keith Mitchell – https://twitter.com/Shadowhaxor
- Joshua Piedra – https://twitter.com/TheAnimePulse
- Karl Smart – https://twitter.com/Themasething
- Diego Perez – https://twitter.com/CircleSquareDP
#videogamepodcast #gamingpodcast #epicgamesstore #shenmue3 #crowdfunded #kickstarter #indiegogo #fig #deepsilver #ysnet #pcgaming #gaming