While both Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight were released in Japan already. We really weren’t sure if they would make it over to the West. Sure, while Persona 4: Dancing All Night Long was an instant classic and easily a favorite of mine. It just didn’t sell very well over here. Thankfully, Atlus confirmed that both titles will make the trip across the ocean.
Set for an early 2019 release, both Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight will be available on the PlayStation 4 and even the PS Vita. Yes, PS Vita fans, you’re still getting games!
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles are also available.
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.
Fans of the series that are heading out to E3 2018 will be able to get some hands-on time with both games. Just make a beeline over to the Sega/Atlus booth over in West Hall #5222.