Final Fantasy Brave Exvius will be making its way west this summer.
Released in Japan last October, Brave Exvius is a full scale free-to-play mobile RPG with in-app purchases set in the Final Fantasy universe. The game will be available for iOS and Android, and is currently open for pre-registration, which can be done here. Square Enix also announced that the game will be playable at their E3 booth from June 14-16. Here’s a full description of the game and the features it bolsters:
FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS®, a brand-new FINAL FANTASY experience, will launch for free (with in-app purchases) on iOS and Android devices this summer. The hit title has already drawn in more than six million players in Japan and is an entirely new role-playing adventure for the mobile generation. The title brings the classic FINAL FANTASY lore with legendary heroes from the franchise.
Adventurers will follow two knights of the kingdom of Grandshelt, and a young girl who suddenly appears before them, as they begin their quest to pursue a highly sought after crystal. Players will make their way through various types of dungeons to search for items, collect gil, uncover hidden paths, and venture new routes.
The title features:
- Traditional, turn-based gameplay with streamlined battle mechanics and intuitive touch controls, making it easy to pick up and play for newcomers as well as long-time fans
- Players will be able to move their characters through fields and dungeons to search for items, hidden paths, and new routes.
- High-quality CG animations of FINAL FANTASY summons
- Appearances from new and characters from past titles like the Warrior of Light, Cecil, Vivi, and Terra
- A complete RPG experience in an easy, portable format for mobile phones
You can expect to download Final Fantasy Brave Exvius sometime this summer.