Back during 2015, Degica had announced that they would be moving more of Cave’s popular SHMUP titles over to the PC, and this title around it would be Deathsmiles. However they never stated when the game would be released, which left a lot of fans of the title scratching their hands and speculating when it would be released. Well, scratch no more, as Degica has announced that Deathsmiles is receiving a March 10, 2016 release date on Steam. In addition they will also release the Deathsmiles original soundtrack for free for the first week of the launch, as well as a 10% discount.
Deathsmiles currently up on Steam now, however the option to pre-order it hasn’t gone live just yet.
- Horizontally scrolling bullet-hell madness across SIX different game modes.
- Spooky good fun! Battle ghosts, demons, man-eating plants, and even giant cattle in this gothic horror-themed adventure.
- Five playable angels to choose from, each with her own faithful familiar.
- Supports two-player local cooperative play. Banish the forces of Hell together!
- Reap what you sow with the challenging and powerful Counter system.
- Freely choose your path and difficulty with nonlinear progression between several macabre stages.