Psyonix has revealed the next DLC pack for Rocket League.
In a post on the Playstation Blog, the next DLC for the hit title is called “Chaos Run,” and boasts loads of new items for your Battle-Cars. Included in this pack is:
- 2 New Battle-Cars, Ripper and Grog
- 12 New Decals (six for each new Battle-Car)
- 2 New Paint Types (Camo and Sun-Damaged)
- 2 New Wheels (Ripper and Grog)
- 2 New Rocket Trails (Sandstorm, Nuts and Bolts)
- 3 New Toppers (Boombox, Cow Skull, Mohawk)
- 3 New Antennas (Bomb Pole, Radioactive, Retro Ball – Wasteland)
- 5 New Trophies
In addition to the new DLC (priced at $3.99), Psyonix has also revealed a new arena called Wasteland, which will be free for all players. Wasteland is an arena based on a stage from Psyonix’s former game, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, and will be the first arena that is unusual and different from the previous Rocket League arenas (as promised). The arena itself will be bigger, have an unfamiliar boost layout, and feature a sloped ground for a different feeling to most standard Rocket League matches.
Rocket League: Chaos Run is expected to release sometime in early December 2015.