Well Evolution wasn’t kidding when they said Monday, we’re they? As promised the new Driveclub update is and ready to be downloaded for free via PSN. It’s a pretty big update is is 3.33GB folks, so start downloading as soon as you can. So what’s in the update?
* Adds a new online game mode: Multiplayer Time Trial
* Adds five new tracks in Japan, offering 11 variants in total
* Makes changes to AI drafting behaviour, .
* Makes changes to the impact of world collisions whilst driving on a straight, to reduce the amount of drag and speed lost from impact.
* Adds a new option to Event Settings to race without crowd, track infrastructure and corner flags.
* Adds the option to browse and register for Multiplayer events via the Social Hub.
* Windscreen wiper speeds have been changed.
* A bug with AI car wing mirrors not showing a reflecltion has now been fixed.
* Disables overscan compensation when playing via Remote Play.
* Adds a link to the PlayStation®Store to the DRIVECLUB Home menu.
* Also includes a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
* Adds the option to reset damage and remove dirt when taking a photo.
* Adds the option to permanently hide camera movement controls when accessing Photo Mode.
* Players can now access Photo Mode while using a steering wheel via R3.
* Players can now move the camera while OSD is disabled in photo mode.
And there will be additional content coming later this month.
Add-ons (coming January 27-29):
* Adds support for the Icona Vulcano, coming to PlayStation®Store as a free download later in January.
* Adds support for the Apex Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium download later in January.
This Expansion Pack includes the Apex Car Pack and Apex Tour Pack.
* The Apex Car Pack includes 5 new cars: Enzo Ferrari, Caterham R500 Superlight, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Centennial Edition, McLaren 650S Coupe, and Jaguar C-X75 Prototype Edition.
* The Apex Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
* Adds support for the Sakura Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium download later in January.
* The Sakura Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
* Adds support for 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium download later in January. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
Source: Driveclub Facebook Page