A few months back Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition was released but only for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Wii U. This however left a lot of players out in the cold mainly the PlayStation 3 and PC players, however looks like the PC players will be welcomed into the warm soon enough.
Per Drinkbox Studios, Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition will be released onto Steam on August 21st. But there is more! If you’re a current owner of Guacamelee! then you’ll be eligible to pick up Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition for 66% off the current price of $14.99 while everyone else will enjoy a 10% discount off the title but only for the first week of launch.
New to the Steam version of Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition is Steam workshop integration, Steam trading cards, a costume shop as well as being eligible for future updates.
So if you loved Guacamelee! then you’re gonna love Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition.
What’s new in Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition?
- Available for purchase on August 21st 2014 from Steam
- Steam Workshop: Costume shop, Steam trading cards, plus some cool future updates…
- Owners of Guacamelee! Gold Edition (Steam) can purchase the game for $4.99
- New players can get Guacamelee! STCE for $14.99, with a temporary launch discount of 10% off during the first week on the store
New Features for the Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition Include:
- Expanded Story: An expanded version of the game that includes DLC content from the original
- New Game Areas: Players will ride boats through the Canal of Flowers to save a besieged fishing town, and avoid lava as they climb through the fiery Volcano
- New Boss: Face off against The Trio of Death, a three-headed skeleton that lives in the Volcano, helping the evil Carlos Calaca build his skeleton armies
- New Abilities: Maximize destruction with the powerful new INTENSO combat mode. Plus: Chicken Bombs and Independent Dimension Swapping
- New Enemies: Lethal new elite-class enemies that want to chokeslam luchadores to sleep
- Support for multiple save slots
Gang, don’t pass this by as Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition is a fantastic game.