That bad-ass, no non-sense taking, lovable character from Shingeki no Kyojin or also known as “Attack on Titan” is currently the next in line figure to be created by Figma. This Mikasa figure will feature 3 different facial expressions, The signature dual blades along with her 3D maneuvering gear with grappling hooks, posable joints and articulated stand which allows for multiple actions to be recreated.
Preorders are currently up and you can snag your own Mikasa figure from the Good Smile Company (Link) for 4800 Yen or $48 USD. As always this will be a limited run, so once they’re gone…. they’re gone. Also as a bonus, anyone who pre-orders will also receive a special roof-top base that was designed to resemble the brick rooftops from the series (Link).
- Product Name figma Mikasa Ackerman (ふぃぐま みかさ・あっかーまん)
- Series Attack on Titan
- Manufacturer Max Factory
- Category figma
- Price 4800円 (including tax)
- Release Date 2014/01
- Specifications Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 145mm in height
- Sculptor Max Factory – Masaki Asai
- Released by Max Factory
- Distributed by Good Smile Company
- Please note that the photos shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore each product may differ slightly.
I got mines pre-ordered, will you?