Palworld allows players to catch Pals by using an item that is called a Pal Sphere, which is a lot like a PokeBall in the popular Pokemon franchise. Pal Spheres are even more similar in the sense that they are available in different types as well, just as PokeBalls have other types as well, like Great Balls and Master Balls. There are a total of seven different Pal Spheres, and each one can be crafted to help catch Pals. This guide will explain how to craft a Palsphere in Palworld.
All The Different Pal Spheres & How To Craft Them
- Pal Sphere is the basic type that players will learn to build up-front and can be the most commonly used. This one can be crafted at the Primitive Workbench at level 2 and will require x1 Paldium Fragment, x5 Wood, x5 Stone to be crafted.
- Mega Sphere holds a little extra catching power than the Pal Sphere itself does already. In order to craft it, use a Sphere Workbench/Factory I and bring 2x Paldium Fragment, x1 Ingot, x7 Wood, and x7 Stone, but players will need to be level 14 to make it.
- Giga Sphere can be used to get a greater chance of catching rarer Pals in the game. However, this Sphere will only be made available to you once you have completed a certain quest and unlocked it. This is one of the Sphere that you will want to use when in need, not just because. This one can be crafted at Sphere Factory II/Sphere Assembly Line with x3 Paldium Fragment, x3 Ingot, x10 Wood, and x10 Stone at level 20.
- Hyper Sphere is one that can be used to catch rare elite Pals and monsters. At level 27, players can craft this Sphere at a Sphere Factory II & III/Sphere Assembly Line I using x5 Paldium Fragment, x5 Ingot, x12 Wood, and x2 Cement.
- Ultra Spheres are a step up and can be used on more intense and possibly “deadly” Pals and creatures. To craft, use a Sphere Factory II & III/Sphere Assembly Line II with level 35 and bring x7 Paldium Fragments, x8 Refined Ingot, x3 Carbon Fiber, and 3 Cement.
- Legendary Sphere is a great choice for when you come across a Pal, you really want to catch, as it outrates and counters the combat and catch rates a Pal has, making it easier to catch it. Crafting a Legendary Sphere can be done by using a Sphere Factory III/Sphere Assembly Line II at level 47 with x10 Paldium Fragments, x10 Pal Metal Ingot, x5 Carbon Fiber, x5 Cement.
- The Radar Sphere is a unique Sphere that might even cause some fights with those around you. This Pal Sphere allows players to catch the Pals of other players in the same server, basically meaning you could steal their Pal. Currently, this Sphere cannot be made in the game, even though it was found in the game’s files.