Dark Horse Comics

Dark Horse Comics Sold to Embracer Group

It was announced by Dark Horse Comics that Embracer Group AB has entered into an agreement to acquire the company. The agreement states that after the acquisition takes place, Dark Horse will become the tenth operative group of the Embracer Group.

Embracer Group looks to acquire 80% of Dark Horse’s stock shares from Hong Kong and the remaining 20% from CEO Mike Richardson and COO Neil Hankerson. Richardson will continue to run Dark Horse under the Embracer umbrella. As of now, there is no restructuring planned and the acquisition looks to take place in early 2022.

Source: AnimeNewsNetwork