While most of the world has been enjoying Disney+, the House of Mouse’s digital streaming service, it was absent from the PlayStation 4. Thankfully, that has all changed this morning as Sony has announced the service is now available for the PlayStation 4.
So what does that mean for PS4 owners? Well, if the PS4 is there only way to consume digital media, they can now check out the entire Disney+ offering. Including the amazing ‘Star Wars TV’ series, ‘The Mandalorian’. Which is easily one of the best reasons to own the service. In addition, most of Disney’s content, movies, and animated series are also on the service. This includes the upcoming ‘Ms. Marvel’, ‘Moon Knight’, and ‘Hawkeye’ series.
Download the service here.
With Disney+, you get:
• Endless access to classic movies and past seasons of your favorite series
• Exclusive new Originals from master storytellers at Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and Nat Geo
• Unlimited downloads on up to 10 devices, so you can take Disney+ with you
• Simultaneous streaming on up to 4 different devices
• View select titles in stunning 4K UHD and HDR
• Something for everyone, including dedicated Kids Profiles
The service will cost $6.99 per month or $69.99 for the entire year. Or you can check out the service on the 7-day free trial as well.