While Sony did state that they’ll only be showcasing four games, Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, Spider-Man, and The Last of Us Part II, at this year’s E3 2018 event. However, they didn’t say anything about any games being featured ahead of the event. As such, the company has announced that starting on June 6, they’ll announce three different games. Two PS4 titles and one PSVR title, ahead of their E3 2018 conference.
All this will serve as their pre-E3 2018 hype, and we have no idea as to what any of these games could be. I definitely didn’t hear about any other games being mentioned. So if anything, the company has done a good job of keeping these games under wraps. But if I could guess what is being announced, I’d love to see a Demon’s Souls remaster, along with a Bloodborne 2 announcement. That would make my day.
Here’s what Sony has in store for each day:
- Wednesday, June 6 at 8 AM PDT / 11 AM EDT – Announce: New PS4 Game With PS VR Support
- Thursday, June 7 at 8 AM PDT / 11 AM EDT – Release Date for an Upcoming Worldwide Studios Title
- Friday, June 8 at 8 AM PDT / 11 AM EDT – Announce: New PS4 Game
- Saturday, June 9 at 8 AM PDT / 11 AM EDT – Announce: New PS VR Game
- Sunday, June 10 at 8 AM PDT / 11 AM EDT – Details: An Eagerly Anticipated Game Comes to PS VR
Be sure to check either on live.playstation.com, Twitch or YouTube as of June 6th, at 8 AM PDT / 11 AM EDT, to find out the first title announcement. Then each following day for more information. Then get ready for the PlayStation E3 2018 keynote that takes place on June 11, at 6 PM PDT / 9 EDT.