Kodansha announced that they will be launching an online manga service called Comic Days on March 1. In addition to it being an online web service, there will also be an app for mobile devices as well. The service will allow users to read and access manga from six of their magazines such as Young Magazine, Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Kiss and Be Love.
The content that will be included will be current manga, compiled volumes of manga and previous popular manga titles that were published in those six magazines. While manga will be the focal point of this service, Kodansha announced that there will be several exclusive manga titles only available on this service. Those titles include the following:
- The Fable by Katsuhisa Minami
- Yurutto Hunter Wantan-chan by Atsushi Nakayama
- Saisei Sentai Holymen by Shining Nakamura
- Kiseijuu Libacy by Moare Ota
- Murderball by Keisuke Hiya
- Degauser by Jun Watanabe
- Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ka by Ren Kawahara
- Minna no Uta by Shunjuu Aono
As far as pricing goes, the first month of the service will be free to all new users. After that, a charge of 720 yen (roughly $6.60) per month will be charged. Kodansha also plans a sneak peak of the service. People can access the pre-launch campaign between February 15-28.