Get ready for one more Horror game, as SOEDESCO has announced that Dollhouse is coming to PS4 and PC. Developed by Creazn Studio, Dollhouse is being labeled as a narrative film noir horror game.
In Dollhouse, You’ll play as Marie, a detective who is trying to uncover her past. In this sense, the entirety of Dollhouse will be played inside of Maries’ mind. In addition, the title will feature both a single-player campaign, as well as a multiplayer mode.
- Craft your own story: your reality is what counts
- 1950’s film noir style: dive into a world with a ‘noir’ 1950’s atmosphere
- Map generator: explore the randomly generated aspect of the campaign
- 14 playable characters: experience 14 different characters, all with unique stories and abilities
- 5 player versus multiplayer: become the dominant persona in the current mind
No release date has yet to be pinned down, though expect to see it released sometime later this year. For more info, head on over to the official website here.