The day has finally come for Microsoft’s and Turn Ten’s Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, a Windows 10 tech demo, to leave beta status. In addition, not only has it left the beta but it also now has support for the following racing wheels.
- Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G29 Racing Wheel
- Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster T300RS
- Thrustmaster T500 RS Gaming Wheel
- Logitech G920 Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster T150
- Thrustmaster TX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Racing Wheel
Fanatec wheel support will be added starting in late September 2016. H-pattern shifters are fully supported in Apex for all Logitech wheels listed above, with the exception of the G29, with support coming for that at a later date. Now we just need some triple monitor support and this will be heaven.
Forza Motorsport 6: Apex is available for free on the Windows 10 store and includes 60 cars, 6 tracks , weather transitions and night racing.