I know I was briefly saddened when I didn’t see that PC logo on any of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan videos, but thankfully Platinum Games cleared that all up. In fact, the steam page for the title is already up, which can be found at http://store.steampowered.com/app/338400, which also includes the system requirement specs to be able to play the game as well as place holder date of Summer 2016. Sadly no, you can’t pre-order the title just yet either.
- OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E4400 @ 2.0GHz / AMD Athlon™ II x2 250 @ 3.0GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT / AMD Radeon™ HD 4770
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c or later
- Additional Notes: Controller highly recommended for best experience.
And while there aren’t any recommended recommended specs, judging from the minimum requirements, the game doesn’t seem to be that taxing. And if it looks and runs half as good as Platinum Game’s last title, Transformers: Devastation, then we’ll all in for a fun time. And for those who’d worried that the story may be a bit weak, comic veteran Tom Waltz, from IDW Comic’s will be penning an original story for the game and with Tom onboard, you know it’s going to be good.