Hot off the heels of the release of Microsoft’s own professional gaming controller, the Xbox One Elite Wireless (which I simply love), Razer has come out and introduced their own entry into the very same arena with the Razer “Wildcat”. In fact, the Razer is claiming that the controller was designed for E-sports, all their efforts on creating this controller is definitely with the pro gamer and the e-sports scene in mind. And while the controller doesn’t have any removable paddles like the Xbox One Elite Wireless, for what it does have will have gamers trying to decide which would best suit them.
- 2x shoulder Hyperesponse Multi-Function Bumpers
- 2x removable Hyperesponse Multi-Function Triggers
- 4x Hyperesponse ABXY action buttons
- 4x button Quick Control Panel
- Optional trigger stops for rapid-fire
- Zero slow-turn analog joysticks
- 3.5 mm audio port for stereo audio output and microphone input
- Optional rubber palm grips
- Quick-release cable feature
- Carrying case (Hard shell)
And while the controller is only up for pre-order currently, it seems that Razer has had this controller in the hands of many professional gamers, such as Tom “Orge2” Ryan. The Razer Wildcat will retail for $149.99, is currently available for Pre-order over at Razer.com and will start shipping on November 23, 2015.
For more info on the Razer Wildcat, head on over to www.razerzone.com/gaming-controllers/razer-wildcat-xbox-one.