We’re back with another fun-filled Remnant 2 guide, and this time we’re going to show you how to get the Ghost Shell Mutator. I’ve noticed that this item is highly sought after in Remnant 2, and apparently, there aren’t any helpful wikis that show where to get it. But not to worry, we got you covered.
That said, there are a couple of requirements before you can get this. You must have already found both the Ornate Key and Ornate Lockbox and given them to the Empress on Yaesha. You’ll get the Red Doe Sigil that is required to get the Ghost Shell Mutator. If you don’t have it already, you can check out this guide that explains how to get it.
How to get the Remnant 2 Ghost Shell Mutator
As mentioned, you must need the Red Doe Sigil. If you don’t have it, you need to go get it. If you do have it, head back to Widow’s Court.
Head to the Widow’s Court courtyard and head to the final building before the boss encounter. Make your way to the top, and be careful, as there are several very strong enemies patrolling the area.
At the room at the top, you’ll see a statue of the Red Doe fighting the Corrupted Ravager.
Equip the Red Doe Sigil, and you’ll witness the statue change, with the Red Doe charging the Ravager.
After this event, you’ll hear some noises, and then the floor in front of the statue will reveal a secret room.
In the room, you’ll find the Rotten Thaen Fruit. Pick it up, and it will show up in your inventory.
Now, open your inventory and select the Rotten Thaen Fruit. At first, you don’t see anything but information about the fruit. But if you rotate it, you’ll eventually get an option to interact with it.
Once you interact with the Rotten Thaen Fruit, you’ll find the Ghost Shell Mutator hidden inside of it.
The Ghost Shell mutator is a ranged mutator and will increase the damage of your next weakspot hit by 20% after doing so three times prior. Once completely upgraded, the weakspot percentage changes to 40%.
So, there you go. Another Remnant 2 mystery solved. If you found this Remnant 2 guide helpful, be sure to check out our Remnant 2 guides.
- Find The Drzyr Replicator Vendor in Remnant II
- How to find the Red Doe Sigil in Remnant 2
- Access Remnant II Gunsligner Archetype Without Preordering
- How to Reset Traits and Upgrade Relics in Remnant II
- How to Get the MP60-R Fully Automatic Handgun in Remnant II
- How to Find the Ornate Lockbox in Remnant II
- Here’s What You Do with the Thaen Seed in Remnant 2
- Fastest Way to Earn Scrap in Remnant 2
- Unlock the Atom Smasher and Decorum Cipher in Remnant 2
- How to Get Ford’s Scattergun in Remnant 2 (theouterhaven.net)