During your Remnant 2 N’Erud travels, you’ll encounter the Terminus Station. Within this dungeon is a train that will attempt to murder you. Basically, it’s a challenge to stay alive.
But if you make it through the end, you’ll end up at a location that contains two items that you’ll very much want to acquire. One is a weapon called the Atom Smash, a hammer that is as strong as it is sexy. The other is the Decorum Cipher, which you’ll need elsewhere.
In this guide, you’ll see just how this challenge works and where to acquire both items once you complete it.
If you enjoyed this Remnant 2 guide, give our other guides a read.
- Find The Drzyr Replicator Vendor in Remnant II
- Access Remnant II Gunsligner Archetype Without Preordering
- How to Reset Traits and Upgrade Relics in Remnant II
- How to Get the MP60-R Fully Automatic Handgun in Remnant II
- How to Find the Ornate Lockbox in Remnant II
- Here’s What You Do with the Thaen Seed in Remnant 2
- Fastest Way to Earn Scrap in Remnant 2