From 1987 to 2021, Alex Kidd returns to punch his way through Miracle World once again. Will Alex be a Jun-Ken-Pon champ or a Jun-Ken-Chump? Let’s take a look.
Game Name: Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX
Platform(s): PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC
Publisher(s): Merge Games
Developer(s): Jankenteam, Merge Games
Release Date: June 22, 2021
Review Disclosure Statement: Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX provided to us by Merge Games for review purposes. For more information on how we review video games and other media/technology, please review our Review Guideline/Scoring Policy for more info.
Affiliate Link Disclosure: One or more of the links above contain affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you, we may receive a commission should you click through and purchase the item.
Want more game reviews from The Outerhaven? Consider the following:
- Mass Effect Legendary Collection Review (PS5)
- Ninja Gaiden Master Collection Review (Xbox Series X)
- Biomutant Review – The Fun Yet Messy Future (Xbox Series X)
Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX Review
Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX is the same game we all played as a kid, with a new coat of paint and it works for the most part. Though the game might prove to be too difficult for today’s gamers.
- Retro mode is an awesome nostalgia trip
- A great challenge for any gamer
- The only thing remastered is the graphics
- The rest of the games in the series should have been added