What’s up fellow Xbox and PC gaming fans! Welcome back to episode 12 of the Xperience podcast and boy, do we have a bunch of topics for you. But before we go into this, we want to remind everyone that there will be no show on March 10th, 2017.
We’ll be at PAX East 2017 and will be covering the event. In its place will be a special podcast with everyone from the Outerhaven Productions that will be at the event. Sounds interesting and will be lots of fun.
We also have changed the format of the show, which you can see below.
Now, on to episode 12, for your listening pleasure!
– We’re moving to YouTube Live Mondays at 8 pm
What We Played Last Week:
– Xbox Scorpio may be using new “Motion” interface design language
– Platinum Games talks about Nier: Automata not coming to Xbox One
– Phil Spencer visits Japan to talk 3rd party games on Xbox One
Games releasing on Xbox One and Windows 10 this week:
– Halo Wars 2
– Zombie Vikings
– Shift Happens
– Riptide GP: Renegade
– We Are the Dwarves
– Bokosuka Wars II
– Chime Sharp
– A Pixel Story
– Warhammer Quest
– Trulon: The Shadow Engine
Shills to Pay them Bills:
– The Return of SonyCentric (Thursday)
– A-01 Podcast (Monthly)
– Nintendo Entertainment Podcast (Friday)
– War on Infinite Panels