Announced on Sunday at Anime Expo that Inti Creates’ popular platformer for the Nintendo 3DS, Azure Striker Gunvolt, will be receiving a television anime! The anime is slated to air during the Winter 2016 anime season! The anime will be produced by LandQ Studios and will be released in an “on-demand” format. We recently saw the anime ReLIFE released in such a fashion through Crunchyroll this season. Inti Creates is considering on releasing the anime on the Nintendo e-Shop as well.
The anime’s staff includes:
- Director/Storyboards/Producer: Yoshinori Odaka
- Script: Shigeru Murakoshi
- Character Design/Animation Supervisor: Masakazu Sunagawa
- Action Animation Director/Key Animator: Kōdai Kawase
- Props: Ryuta Nakahara
- Director of Photography: Polunt Sai
- Filming: LandQ Studios
- Background Art Director: Kenichi Kurata
- Background Art: Baku Production
- Color Design: Kanna Terabun
- In-Between Check: Mikie Matsuyama
Inti Creates also announced at the panel that it plans to release the Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack on September 30. The set will feature the Azure Striker Gunvolt and Azure Striker Gunvolt games in a physical package for the first time in North America. Yacht Club Games (Shovel Knight) is publishing the set.
Azure Striker Gunvolt English Trailer
Azure Striker Gunvolt STRIKER PACK Game Trailer