A few months back, Gumi (Brave Frontier) and Square Enix announced that a full-fledged Final Fantasy title, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, was in development. The title would be exclusive to the smartphone and tablet market with both the iOS and Android devices being able to play it. Well, the day has come and Final Fantasy Brave Exvius has finally been released.
Keep in mind that this is not a simple port of an existing Final Fantasy title and was been created from the ground up for the mobile market. Square Enix has claimed that this is “the first title aimed at a worldwide audience; a brand new Final Fantasy game available for smartphones!” So far the game has been highly successful in Japan, with over 6.5 million players already playing the game.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Features:
- New items and daily quests
- High-definition graphic support for tablet devices
- Achievements and Leaderboards
- Game balance refinements based on the Japanese version
- Facebook Login Integration
- Two types of bundles for purchase:
- “Early Bird Bundle” (a one-time purchase at $3.99) will be available at for beginners who wish to grow their characters at a faster pace
- Other bundles available regularly for purchase for players to obtain characters and items quicker
Be sure to check it out if you’re a fan of all things Final Fantasy and be sure to check out our impressions of the game as well as a review.