The lastest DriveClub(1.14) is now available for the PlayStation 4. Weighing up at 2.69GB, this updated will update the game with the following;
- Adds the Ferrari LaFerrari to your Garage! Complete Rank 5 of the “Ferrari Owners Club” Driver Accolade to earn access to this car for use in all areas of the game.
- Adds the Startline Tour. All new players will now jump into a brand new Tour when they first play the game called Startline.
- The Startline Tour is available for free and features 11 events and 45 objectives. This Tour mainly serve as a varied and well balanced introduction to DriveClub and is based on some of the most popular and entertaining events from elsewhere in the game.
- Adds Multiplayer Race Replays to the game. You can now save a Replay at the end of any Multiplayer Race and view it later from the Replays menu.
- Adds a new Audio Settings option to change the acoustic settings for all cockpit cameras, so that you can change between internally recorded sound or externally recorded sound.
- Adds a new Single Event option to set “Time Of Day” for a Single Event to half past every hour as well as on the hour.
- Adds a new Single Event option to change the number of laps in a Race to any number from 1 to 25 laps.
- Adds a new Controller Settings option to allow adjustment of the steering lock rotation angle on all supported steering wheels.
- Includes general improvements to the game for better performance, stability and usability.
And of course there will be more DLC being added during April 28 – 30, here’s the DLC support being added with 1.14:
- The Rimac Automobili Concept_One, coming to PlayStation Store as a free download.
- The Turbocharged Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a Season Pass add-on (and also available to buy separately).
- The Turbocharged Car Pack includes: Ferrari F40, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, Dodge Charger SRT8, Jaguar XKR-S Coupé and Volkswagen Design Vision GTI.
- The Turbocharged Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- The Turbocharged Tour Pack includes a special bonus Livery, awarded when you collect 45/45 stars.
- The Evolution Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a Season Pass add-on (and also available to buy separately).
- The Evolution Tour Pack includes 12 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- The Evolution Tour Pack includes a special bonus Livery, awarded when you collect 45/45 stars.
- 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customize your cars with.
I got to hand it to Evolution. They took what may assumed was the worst racing game on the PlayStation 4 and have been turning it’s perception around. It’s definitely one of the better racers out there for the PlayStation 4 or arcade racer lovers at that. Now if they could only get that DriveClub PlayStation Plus Edition released, oh and add a freaking Nissan Skyline to the game.
Please!! Add a Skyline!