Welcome to another episode of the Spectator Podcast, the Outerhaven’s weekly podcast where we talk the latest news, topics and everything else that’s video games.
If you’re a regular here at The Outerhaven, then you know we’re super passionate about the gaming industry. Which is why we love recording this show, as we get to talk about what we love, what we don’t and everything else in-between. Games, games and did I mention, even more, games?
Things are a bit different this week as Keith had to go do IT stuff. So you won’t hear him on this show. Still, we got people and we can do this without him.
So, let’s get to those topics.
- Meet the hosts / Introductions
- Breaking down the Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer
- The recent Ghost Recon Breakpoint announcement has someone excited
- EA is bringing EA Access to the PlayStation 4, but we’re split on it
- Senator wants to ban loot boxes and microtransactions – https://kotaku.com/u-s-senator-introduces-bill-to-ban-loot-boxes-and-pay-1834612226
- Somehow the crew starts reminiscing about how gaming used to be
You can find our latest podcast below.
Thanks for listening. If you’d like to come on the show as a guest or have topics you’d like for us to discuss, contact us here.
Subscribe to us on:
Follow the Spectator Mode Podcast crew on Twitter: