Two days ago, Phoenix Labs finally introduced Dauntless, a free to play monster hunting game to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. They also finally switched launches, ditching their standalone launcher and moving to the Epic Games Store.
Now, I know there’s a number of people who aren’t fans of that however, this isn’t about that. Now, for those of us, like myself, who have been playing Dauntless prior to this. You’ll need to link your account or you’ll lose access to your progress. Thankfully, this progress is straightforward and we’ve explained how to do this in a short video we’ve recorded.
In a nutshell, you’ll need to do the following;
- Download Dauntless from the Epic Games Store.
- Install Dauntless.
- Fire up Dauntless and proceed until you get to the point to link your account.
- Click link account, you’ll be given a URL and a code.
- Access the URL and enter the code.
- After a brief moment, your account will be linked.
Of course, if you want to start brand new, then linking the account won’t be necessary. However, that’s completely up to you.