Welcome to another episode of the Spectator Podcast, the Outerhaven’s weekly podcast where we talk the latest news, topics and everything else that’s video games.
If you’re a normal regular here at The Outerhaven, then you know we’re super passionate about the gaming industry. Which is why we love recording this show, as we get to talk about what we love, what we don’t and everything else in-between. Games, games and did I mention, even more, games?
So, let’s see what’s on this week’s agenda, shall we?
- Games we’ve been playing.
- Recapping the Borderlands 3 release date news
- Ubisoft kills off the Starlink toy production.
- Easy mode, “git gud” mentality and it’s toxic behavior.
- Should games have an easy mode and why we feel the whole “Git Gud” mentality is toxic and doesn’t help anyone.
You can find our latest podcast below.
Thanks for listening. If you’d like to come on the show as a guest or have topics you’d like for us to discuss, contact us here.
Subscribe to us on:
Follow the Spectator Mode Podcast crew on Twitter: