Welcome to another episode of the Spectator Podcast, the Outerhaven’s weekly podcast that’s solely devoted to video games. On this week’s show, we’ve talked about the following:
- Pokemon Sword and Shield has been announced and it’s going to be the first Pokemon game ever for two of the hosts. Why are they excited about this game?
- Blizzard tries to keep their card game, Hearthstone, afloat by changing up things with “The Year of the Dragon“. Our resident Hearthstone expert breaks it all down.
- We discuss our Dead or Alive 6 review, as well as touch base on the DLC issue plaguing the launch.
- Speaking of DLC, we’re old. So we talked about the state of DLC, microtransactions and try to make sense of it all.
- All of us were big World of Warcraft players that have long since retired. However, with a new challenger, Pantheon, being worked on. Could this lore us back to the MMO scene?
Thanks for listening. If you’d like to come on the show as a guest or have topics you’d like for us to discuss, contact us here.
Subscribe to us on:
Follow the Spectator Mode Podcast crew on Twitter: