It’s that time of the month. That time for cramps, mood swings, and podcasts! The A-01 Podcast is back once again and we’re here to talk about all things happening in the otaku world. This also wraps up our third year as a podcast!
And yet, we still didn’t graduate to A-02. We got held back another year so we’ll just have to think about working twice as hard for 2019 and then just not put in any of the work! Until then, enjoy our final podcast of the year!
- Matthew Paul
- J.J. Piedra
- William Kok
- Hentai Haven shuts down and gets saved by Fakku
- VIZ Media now offers Shonen JUMP for only $2 a month
- A look back at what we felt stood out in 2018
- The anime streaming industry becoming oversaturated
- Recommendations for the month