Add one more company to the list as Sega has revealed their Gamescom 2018 lineup. With the largest gaming event across the globe taking place at the end of August, Sega is ready to show off more than a few titles.
Titles that Sega will have playable demos of:
- Total War: Three Kingdoms (PC)
- Team Sonic Racing (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch)
- Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise (PS4)
- Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight (PS4, PS Vita)
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight (PS4, PS Vita)
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 (PC, PS4, Switch, and Xbox One)
In addition, Football Manager 2019 will be shown off, it just won’t be playable. With the Team Sonic Racing demo, players will be able to play on the same Ice Mountain track that was shown during E3 2018. I’m really curious to see more from Team Sonic Racing, as well as both Persona dancing titles. I loved the original for all of these titles and the more content we see, the more excited I become.
Bring on Gamescom 2018!