With E3 2018 practically knocking on our door (Hello!), more and more companies have been announcing what they’re bringing to the show. This time around, Focus Home Interactive has unveiled their titles that will be on hand.
Some of the titles listed will either be shown off beyond doors or will be available as demos over at booth #4512. What are they showing off?
- Insurgency: Sandstorm: public and journalists will play the sequel to the multi-million selling FPS Insurgency with the developers from New World Interactive, in a dedicated multiplayer session!
- Farming Simulator 19: Shown for the very first time, the newest entry in the farming phenomenon from GIANTS Software will be unveiled – including an exciting surprise to be announced at E3!
- The Surge 2: Never-before-seen gameplay of the hardcore Action-RPG from Deck 13 will be presented, with an ambitious level design and combat more brutal than ever.
- A Plague Tale: Innocence: Journalists will meet orphan siblings Amicia and Hugo – as well as the hordes of rats hunting them – in a new gameplay walkthrough by developers from Asobo Studio.
- Call of Cthulhu: Lovecraft’s twisted universe comes alive in an exclusive walkthrough guided by the developers from Cyanide. Behind closed doors
- GreedFall: Dive into the latest RPG from Spiders to discover a unique world shaped by the player’s political diplomacy, character relationships and critical choices. Behind closed doors
In addition to these, they’re also showing off Space Hulk: Tactics and Necromunda: Underhive Wars. While several developers behind Fear the Wolves will be on hand to answer questions regarding the title.
Sadly, we won’t be at E3 2018 this year, and every time I get an announcement of what’s coming. Well, it makes me sad. I really would love to see what’s going on with The Surge 2. Especially since I really enjoyed the first title. Though I;n sure that either some official gameplay or record footage from someone else will be shown soon enough.
E3 2018 runs from June 12 – June 14, 2018, and will be held in the Los Angeles Convention Center.