If you’re enjoying Fire Emblem Warriors (and then likely put it down so you could play Super Mario Odyssey, let’s be fair, who didn’t?), then you’ll be happy to hear that the game is about to get a free content update next week. Nintendo revealed that players can expect a new map, new outfits for two characters, and a key feature that Fire Emblem Fates players will know well.
Here’s the full breakdown of all the things coming to the November 16th update:
- A new history map featuring main characters Rowan and Lianna
- A new costume for Rowan and Lianna
- Armor Strike, a new weapon attribute associated with destroying armor and causing a Broken Armor state
- New Blessings to aid you in battle
- The ability for the player to sell multiple weapons at once
This update is very welcome, not because the game has lost its flavor, far from it, but rather, it’s going to bring even more life to Rowan and Lianna, which we greatly appreciate. And we’ve seen the outfits they’ll be getting, it befits what they become at the end of Fire Emblem Warriors.
As for the Break Armor feature, yes, they are going to show what certain characters have under their armor, but it’s very tasteful, so don’t expect anything inappropriate.
This is a prelude to what will be coming to the game via its paid DLC packs that’ll start in December with a Fire Emblem Fates pack.