Welcome to the final episode of the Cine-Analyst’s first season, where we break apart the Man of Steel himself, the indomitable Superman. But is this man whose faster than a speeding bullet got a solid grasp on his psyche? Or does being the world’s most powerful being too heavy a burden? Find out on this episode of the Cine-Analyst.
Here’s what we talk about this episode:
- Zack Snyder might be a bad director but…no, no that’s it.
- The Kill Bill school of superhero theory.
- Clark Kent has two dads (but not like that).
- Nothing says trauma like being told to let a bus full of kids just die.
- Man of Steel has some soft, squishy moral issues.
Stay tuned for Season 2, making it ways onto the airwaves sometime in October 2017, with a new theme and a whole slew of new characters to dissect (with the best of intentions). Until then, I’ll see you at our next session.