On this week’s brand new episode of The Cine-Analyst, we take a look at the red devil of Hell’s Kitchen, the lawyer by day and crime-fighter by night: Daredevil. But just because he can use his super-senses to see more than most people, doesn’t mean he can avoid the obvious pitfalls of maintaining health relationships.
Here’s what we talk about this episode:
- Catholic guilt is real. Real real.
- What happens to a child when you keep changing parental figures.
- You can’t punch your way through your feelings.
- Matt Murdock’s inability to keep a relationship.
- Why Matt will never stop Daredeviling.
Tune in every Friday as I breakdown fictional characters and talk about what’s going on inside that brain of theirs. Are your favorite heroes crazy or just misunderstood? Find out on this season of The Cine-Analyst!