Yet another Final Fantasy has graced the PC and thanks to Square Enix, we’re now able to play a fan favorite classic title; Final Fantasy IX. Originally released back in 2000, Final Fantasy IX has appeared on a number platforms including the PlayStation, PlayStation 3 (PSN), iPhone, Android and now the PC.
So if it missed your chance to hang out with Zidane, Vivi and grew, well now’s the time to get to know them. Retailing for $20.99, that’s an odd price… but you can pick it up for $16.79 up until April 20, 2016. Then it head back to its original price. Head over to Steam to get your copy, that is if you are interested. Truth be told, I never finished Final Fantasy IX, but I won’t make the same mistake twice.
Selling over five million copies since its release in 2000, Final Fantasy IX proudly returns on Steam! Now you can relive the adventures of Zidane and his crew on PC!Story
Zidane and the Tantalus Theater Troupe have kidnapped Princess Garnet, the heir of Alexandria. To their surprise, however, the princess herself yearned to escape the castle. Through a series of unusual circumstances, she and her personal guard, Steiner, fall in with Zidane and set out on an incredible journey. Meeting unforgettable characters like Vivi and Quina along the way, they learn about themselves, the secrets of the Crystal, and a malevolent force that threatens to destroy their world.Gameplay Features
• Abilities – Learn new abilities by equipping items. When fully mastered,these abilities can be used even without equipping items,allowing for nearly endless customization options.
• Trance – Fill your Trance gauge as you sustain hits in battle. When fully charged, your characters will enter Trance mode, granting them powerful new skills!
• Synthesis – Never let items go to waste. Combine two items or pieces of equipment together and make better, stronger items!
• Minigames – Whether it’s Chocobo Hot and Cold, Jump Rope, or Tetra Master, there are plenty of minigames to enjoy when you’re not off saving the world. You can even earn special item rewards!Additional Features
• Seven game boosters including high speed and no encounter modes.
• High-definition movies and character models
Source: Final Fantasy Facebook