You didn’t expect EA to not provide a Season Pass on one of it’s more anticipated titles of Q4 2015, did you? While the release of Star Wars Battlefront isn’t until 11/17, unless you’ve been playing the game via EA’s Early Access (like me), EA has already provided info on the upcoming Season Pass. Expect to shell out $49.99 if you’re in the North American region, or $119.99 for both the Deluxe version of Star Wars Battlefront + Season Pass.
And if you’re inclined to pick up the Season Pass, it’s now available for pre-order on PlayStation Network, Xbox Live or Origin.
What’s included in the Season Pass?
- 4 epic expansion packs featuring brand new content set across the Star Wars™ galaxy.
- Over 20 new pieces of galactic tech including weapons, vehicles, and Star Cards for both Rebels and Imperials.
- 4 more heroes and villains for you to fight as or against.
- 16 additional multiplayer maps featuring new locations.
- 4 exciting new game modes.
- Two-week early access to each expansion pack.
- Exclusive “Shoot First” emote.
And while I’m usually the first person here to complain about over priced Season Passes, I can’t put my finger on this. Sure it adds a ton of new stuff, but feels like most of this could be been included in the game by default. Then on the flip side, this could all be stuff that hasn’t been announced or was thought of after the game was completed.
I dunno either way. What about you? How do you feel about the Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass and are you picking it up with the release or later on?