Well, well well, what do we have here? Out of no where, Inti Creates, has announced that their once Nintendo 3DS exclusive title, Azure Striker Gunvolt, will make the jump to PC next week. That’s right, it’s going to beat Mighty No. 9 to the platform? What, too soon? Azure Striker Gunvolt, when it was released on the 3DS the title had tons of positive reception, so I can only hope that stands true for the PC release.
But other than the port, what else can you expect from the title? Glad you asked, just take a look at the added features.
- You can play the Steam version on two screens just like the original. Screen sizes and layout can be freely adjusted to your liking!
- Russian language support has been added, making a total of 8 different language settings.
- For all you speedrunners out there, a brand new Speed-run Mode has been added, with future updates coming soon.
- Collectors will have a new set of Steam trading cards to add to their collections
- Ability to pllay the original Japanese version of the game complete with Japanese voiceovers and mid-stage dialogue with English subtitles!
- New updates coming every month for the first 6 months!
If you also preorder the game, you’ll get access to the Mighty Gunvolt release on the PC for free as well, but only for a month. This I’m not to sure of, since our buddy reviewed it when it was released on 3DS and he didn’t take to kindly to it. You can travel back in time and check out this review on Mighty Gunvolt here.
The system requirements for the game are minimum, so just about everyone will be able to play the title.
- OS : Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- CPU : 2Ghz and higher
- Memory : 2 GB and higher
- GPU : Geforce 512 MB and higher
- HDD : At least 2 GB of free space
- DirectX : DirectX 9.0c
- Gamepad : Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller
Azure Striker Gunvolt will be released on August 28, 2015 and will sale for $14.99.